Posts by: LTRWanted36

• LTRWanted36 Dating Profile
    Jan 12, 2023 6:35 PM UTC
    I.m me Your Contact

Quote:
    I want to be with a genuine partner

Tex me back my name is David and I would like to make love to you all the time baby girl

Edited: Jan 12, 2023 10:46 PM UTC
    Aug 3, 2022 9:18 PM UTC
    GangbangSorry met someone
    Jun 7, 2022 2:11 AM UTC
    Ladies who are realDo you think social media has truly killed the whole dating and finding someone to truly be your life long partner? Cause do you think this is why the divorce rate is so high these days?

Edited: Aug 3, 2022 9:14 PM UTC
    May 31, 2022 6:01 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    Ive done a few gangbangs.
    Some made me feel degraded after.
    I liked some others

why not just ride my big thick Long 11 inch c*ck daily babe and I would spoil you all day long baby girl and feed your pu**y my big thick Long c*ck 24/7
    May 31, 2022 5:42 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    Brown sugar looking to be gang banged. Please reply if interested.

I'm down for you to get some good thrilling c*ck daily babe from my big thick Long 11 inch c*ck daily babe
    May 31, 2022 5:40 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I'd have to be the one that picks out the guys and I'd have to b supper spun out to even think about about some poppers perhaps too and Henny so I can be a horse let me twerk on ur face ? I'll get sloppy and super submissive

Why not come to Fresno California and ride my big thick Long 10 inch c*ck daily babe
    May 31, 2022 5:37 PM UTC
    So Cal ? Cloudy weather today :)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    Any females in Cali on here?

I'm in oc

wyd today? ill get a room in the oc and i got fire dope. hmu

I'm in tulare sexy and like to pnp long time. My breast are very big

I have a long hard d*ck and I would love to f*ck you all day long baby girl and have you suck on my big c*ck and take shot after shot of my c*m and let daddy f*ck you all day and night and just give you a lot of c*ck daily babe and smoke whatever you want just as long as you know you are sucking my c*ck and riding my d*ck all fucking day long and letting me pound you deep in your sexy pu**y 24/7

Jan 7, 2022 9:54 AM UTC
    Fresno CaliforniaAny true woman seriously ever want love and someone to share their life with let me know.

Edited: Jun 7, 2022 12:47 AM UTC
    Dec 30, 2021 3:35 PM UTC
    I.m me Your Contact

Quote:
    Message me. I'm 5'7" Hispanic. Would love to chat with you.

Quote:
    I want to be with a genuine partner

i would love to make you my sexy woman and take care of you and make you happy being my sexy woman and I would have sex with you all the time baby girl so you interested in having a good day and coming to Fresno CA so I can kiss you all over and maybe even talk to you about being my sexy woman so I can take care of you and f*ck you all the time baby girl cause if you were my sexy woman I would want to kiss you and cuddle with you and have sex with you every single day and night baby I would take great care of you baby girl my name is David and I would love to make you moan loud calling me daddy tonight beautiful so what do you think?

Edited: Dec 31, 2021 11:52 PM UTC
    Dec 28, 2021 10:06 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna what do you want to talk about baby girlchat

Dec 24, 2021 11:44 PM UTC
    559 CaliforniaAny female who is interested in having a great guy to be a very long term friend with exchange pictures text hang out go fishing or play games with hit me up if you are in the 559 area or nearby I don't drive due to a military war injury but I would love to have a great friend to get to know.

Edited: Dec 28, 2021 10:05 AM UTC
    Dec 10, 2021 2:13 PM UTC
    352 fla looking for wet, dirty, creamy, soaked pussyI live in Fresno California and I would love to make you my sexy girl and stretch your sexy pu**y baby girl and f*ck you all the time every single hour in the day and night have you riding my big thick long 11 inch c*ck baby girl while moaning loud calling me daddy while squirting on my big d*ck and Furthermore I would love to make you my sexy baby girl so I can f*ck you 24/7. So you make it to me in Fresno California you can move in with me so I can f*ck you all the time baby girl cause I would love to make you my sexy girl and destroy your sexy pu**y with my big thick long c*ck all day long making you call me daddy while squirting on my c*ck every single day of course I will pound you in all three sexy holes if you want me to babe.
    Dec 7, 2021 4:18 AM UTC
    Sexy Female Who Is Interested In Sex Love & More If you are a sexy girl who is between the ages of 18 - 50 and you are the type of woman who is interested in being with a great guy who is 36 years old Italian guy disabled veteran who served 13 years and deployed 8 times overseas as a Army Ranger. With green eyes several tattoos is 6'2" tall a nympho type of person who is seeking a female who enjoys sex. Who is interested in having a lot of fun sexual activities with one another someone who is ok if I want to spoil her from time to time and Furthermore if you are interested in having fun daily kissing cuddling traveling meeting new people being with me and Furthermore being a true friend who has my back and can be there for me you see I have no family my brother and my mom don't talk to me anymore ever since I was injured in the military service. I'm starting to go blind in my right eye right now so if I could have someone who is going to be with me long term that would be greatly appreciated. And Furthermore having a very beautiful girl in my life right now before I loose my eye sight truly would be great to be able to see a sexy angel before I go blind in my life. And Furthermore I'm tired of being with a bunch of people who don't get me or simply use me. I'm into traveling meeting new people collecting comic books and vintage video games and sports cards love watching beautiful woman on YouTube TWERK. Also I am sarcastic at times I write spoken word and I have a hidden talent I'm able to do cartoon voiceovers and can even do Bane from Batman and I can do Heath Ledger's Joker as well and I have done IT from the clown from the Stephen King book and movie and we'll I would love to roleplay with a sexy woman and Furthermore I didn't really get a chance to be a kid cause my first dad died when I was just ten years old and my mom sent me away to a boarding school in Mexico called casa by the Sea. And we'll its as if she truly didn't want to have a kid she only ever had me to trap my dad cause she and him were losing a son a older brother to me. He died March 15th 1985 and I would be born shortly after in March 25th of 1985 he was already 3 years old and we'll everything that my mom has done to me makes me feel like I'm right cause like I said she doesn't truly show love to me but cause my brother has kids and I can't have kids she will be around him and his kids but not me. Plus she did take my first dads will and trust out of my name by manipulating the courts. And she is a registered nurse which is pretty scary when you think about it cause she doesn't call me to tell me merry Christmas or happy birthday. But she invites my brother and his kids to visit her during the holidays and Furthermore he wasn't there for her like I was when my second dad died she needed help around the house and we'll me and my friend went there to help her mow the lawn and clean it up for her. Also when my step dad Tommy died she went so bold as to lie to me about were he was being buried. She told me he was being buried in Arlington national cemetery when he was being buried in Scoolfield Barracks Hawaii. So you see the sick physco for who she truly is by nature of the beast and Furthermore you see when I say that I haven't ever had someone love me and truly appreciate me. So if you are interested in being my sexy beautiful baby girl and you will have my back and can be there for me then I truly got you more than you can ever truly understand exactly how I would feel to have a loving relationship with a beautiful person so if you are interested in having a long term relationship with a great guy hit me up with a few sexy pics your name and what you are interested in having with me baby girl. Take care stay safe and Furthermore be real and Furthermore be the one that I deserve in my life.
    Dec 4, 2021 4:17 AM UTC
    I.m me Your ContactWow would love to make you smile and laugh and Furthermore I would love to have sex with you every single day and night and make you my sexy trophy wife and f*ck you 24/7 if you want to moan loud and squirt all over my c*ck and have a man spoil you if you can give him some good sexy pu**y baby girl I would be with you for a lifetime if you wanted to let me f*ck you daily baby girl and spoil you and suck on your sexy huge boobs beautiful and Furthermore make you smile and laugh and cuddle with you and make you my sexy baby girl if you were truly interested in having fun with me let me know cause I am in Fresno California and I would love to make you my sexy woman and I would love to make you moan loud calling me daddy while you enjoy my p*nis going in and out of your sexy pu**y 24/7.
    Nov 1, 2021 7:34 PM UTC
    WonderingIf she is older chances are she can have sex but can't get pregnant anymore and don't have anymore periods. And Furthermore might be a bit older but maybe her ex husband when she was married decided to buy her a boob job and she left him anyways so its like you are getting a better situation a sexy mature woman who you already know can hold a intellectual intelligent conversation. And Furthermore you get a woman who is always ready to get fucked hard and have sex at all hours of the day and Furthermore they know how to give a bl**job they know how a man is and they pretty much know if there man is a nympho person like myself that it's okay to pull his c*ck out and start sucking it and mount it start riding it cause he might be busy selling something online but I get it you want to be fucked long hard and deep so I can do you anytime I want to and Furthermore you can help me out just as much as possible and I help you out it's a win win situation plus I spoil you and you are flattered and enjoy the attention you should be getting. But if not I am right here anytime you are interested ladies.
    Nov 1, 2021 7:21 PM UTC
    Seeking a place to live

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    hello. I'm in South Corona seeking a place to live ..my situation is urgent. Willing to barter in lieu of paying rent.

What part of South Carolina are you in?

South Corona. Not Carolina

To bad you weren't here in Fresno California I wouldn't mind you living with me beautiful and Furthermore if you were interested in living with me you and I could have a special live in type of relationship with each other and we'll I would love to make you moan loud and call me daddy while I make you moan loud and squirt all over my big thick long p*nis every single day and night and I would f*ck you every single day I could have you. I would spoil you and f*ck you all day long baby girl

Oct 22, 2021 2:23 AM UTC
    Army Veteran From Fresno CAAnyone else seeking happiness love and affection let me know.

Edited: Jun 7, 2022 12:48 AM UTC