Seeking a place to live (19)

Post Comment
  • Howboutnow Dating Profile
    Oct 6, 2021 3:42 PM UTC
    hello. I'm in South Corona seeking a place to live ..my situation is urgent. Willing to barter in lieu of paying rent.
  • BJDean Dating Profile
    Oct 6, 2021 10:46 PM UTC

Quote:
    hello. I'm in South Corona seeking a place to live ..my situation is urgent. Willing to barter in lieu of paying rent.

What part of South Carolina are you in?
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Sayless 22 Posts Lawndale, California, USA
    Oct 7, 2021 1:54 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

???? South Corona not South Carolina. Corona isn't just a virus it's also a city in SoCal.

• NSAWestCoastFun Dating Profile
    NSAWestCoastFun 2 Posts sacramento, California, USA
    Oct 7, 2021 2:29 AM UTC
    Hey how is your search going? Hope you got a place even if its just for a day or 2 til u can find somewhere more permanent
  • BJDean Dating Profile
    Oct 7, 2021 4:55 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

???? South Corona not South Carolina. Corona isn't just a virus it's also a city in SoCal.

Oops, Sorry about that. My brain just filled in the wrong thing.

• MyPole4HerHolez Dating Profile
    Oct 8, 2021 3:43 AM UTC
    Beer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley I sent you a message Beer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Howboutnow Dating Profile
    Oct 8, 2021 5:30 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

South Corona. Not Carolina

Oct 8, 2021 6:53 PM UTC
    Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Love smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Oct 12, 2021 3:37 AM UTC
    ??Get me email???
  • Sandyhumps68 Dating Profile
    Oct 21, 2021 6:16 PM UTC

Quote:

HMU I live alone in La Verne.
  • Bullcock Dating Profile
    Bullcock 4 Posts Somerset, Ohio, USA
    Oct 23, 2021 7:29 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Dean, She is in SOUTH CORONA, CALIFORNIA!
    not S. Carolina. LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Oct 24, 2021 7:06 AM UTC
    lol
  • Bandit456 Dating Profile
    Bandit456 17 Posts Los Angeles, California, USA
    Oct 29, 2021 11:48 AM UTC
    Did you get caught stepping out and fooling around? Or have they gotten tired of the mess your meth use leaves?
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 30, 2021 2:33 AM UTC

Quote:
    Did you get caught stepping out and fooling around? Or have they gotten tired of the mess your meth use leaves?

Really dude at your freaking advanced years you still don't know if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

You don't have to be so mean. It's not her fault you can't get laid.
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 30, 2021 2:44 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Really dude at your freaking advanced years you still don't know if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

You don't have to be so mean. It's not her fault you can't get laid.

Maybe update your profile. It still says 25 years old??? Did you make that profile 50 years ago?

• LTRWanted36 Dating Profile
    Nov 1, 2021 7:21 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

South Corona. Not Carolina

To bad you weren't here in Fresno California I wouldn't mind you living with me beautiful and Furthermore if you were interested in living with me you and I could have a special live in type of relationship with each other and we'll I would love to make you moan loud and call me daddy while I make you moan loud and squirt all over my big thick long p*nis every single day and night and I would f*ck you every single day I could have you. I would spoil you and f*ck you all day long baby girl

• Udownorwhaat Dating Profile
    Dec 31, 2021 4:49 AM UTC
    Wish you were in Texas
  • Phan2cz4allinav Dating Profile
    Phan2cz4allinav 3 Posts Apple Valley, California, USA
    Jan 5, 2022 9:08 AM UTC
    Hello, This is Rick. Are you willing to accept a partner to work together with to improve the quality of life for ourselves and those around us?
    Perhaps we could meet, have a deep passionate kiss, ardently, longingly, each attempting, with their entire being, to discover how to best fulfill each other's desires completely until totally sated. However many days that takes. Then let's talk about how we can help each other achieve a better quality of life.
    I sense your desire for this greatly as do I. I believe that our energies will make everything an intensely sensitive response that might even, if we are fortunate, be greater then before experienced.
    I do not know you, but I believe you will find me like yourself in sexual appetite. I wish to spend as much time as we can dedicated towards sex in everyway possible. I'd prefer that we not stop until we cannot move.
  • Phan2cz4allinav Dating Profile
    Phan2cz4allinav 3 Posts Apple Valley, California, USA
    Jan 5, 2022 9:48 AM UTC
    Let's get on my motorcycle afterwards and ride around the Country celebrating life and building up the rewards of what I will propose to you. I have an urgent desire to have you and hope that I may convince you to go on the adventure of our lives and enjoy life on our terms. Let's do this. I truly hope that you'll choose to give me a whirl. No pressure. That's why I want to sexually connect before talking about forward. I want to make love to you, but I want to f*ck you bad! I want to eat you up and lick you all over. I want you to sit on my face and ride my c*ck, and have your way with me over and over. I want to learn to feel your desires and fulfill them. Then I want to discover your sexual fantasies and realize them.
    What do you say? I'm willing to put my all into it, are you?
    If we can do that, we will at the least have had a great sexual time that will always be Remembered and perhaps we'll find common ground that enables use to create whatever we wish. You won't be disappointed.
    I will keep you spun so I of spin you around and over and over extending the intenseness of our ecstasy.
    I'm an honest man, lots of fun, with positive attitude. I look forward to meeting you and fully intend to have my way with you!
    Hopefully that appealing to you. I have a motorcycle and am prepared to be naked and in your presence at the soonest possible moment.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
18 Comments
Created: Oct 6, 2021 3:42 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jan 5, 2022 9:48 AM UTC
Last Liked: May 5, 2022 3:48 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search