Is a 36E too big? (9)

Post Comment
  • babygirlady Dating Profile
    babygirlady OP 2 Posts Athens, Georgia, USA
    Mar 22, 2024 5:16 AM UTC
    My chest isn't even that big, but I've been told it's too much. :( thoughts?
  • Rhonda123 Dating Profile
    Rhonda123 25 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    Mar 22, 2024 6:48 PM UTC
    Mine is only a C cup and I can buy bras anywhere, but an E cup would be hard to find I think, and even tops that fit would be difficult. I'll stay a perky C cup
  • Uomo-Ubriaco Dating Profile
    Mar 22, 2024 8:58 PM UTC
    Hey ladies, no matter what size you are, you are, And Really, That, 👀 is enough for me. 😊 Cheers! 🍹
  • Luvs2lickitty Dating Profile
    Luvs2lickitty 1 Post Gainesville, Georgia, USA
    Mar 22, 2024 9:14 PM UTC
    I'd love them mmm lick them suck them put my big throbbing d*ck between them

Quote:

• LUV2METU Dating Profile
    LUV2METU 6 Posts Fresno, California, USA
    Apr 5, 2024 11:46 AM UTC
    No I don't but it's 9.3 inches too big for you to enjoy and ride cuz I would love to f*ck you
  • Stratos Dating Profile
    Stratos 1 Post Orlando, Florida, USA
    Apr 10, 2024 12:59 AM UTC
    In my opinion there is nothing to complain about a C cup.
  • Bucky51m Dating Profile
    Bucky51m 5 Posts SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Canada
    Apr 25, 2024 3:25 PM UTC

Quote:
    Mine is only a C cup and I can buy bras anywhere, but an E cup would be hard to find I think, and even tops that fit would be difficult. I'll stay a perky C cup

They sound beautiful.. Nice size
  • bob4321 Dating Profile
    bob4321 1 Post Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Apr 26, 2024 3:33 AM UTC
    you're fine
  • LUV2METU Dating Profile
    LUV2METU 6 Posts Fresno, California, USA
    Apr 27, 2024 1:56 AM UTC

Quote:

I would say hella yeah baby girl seriously and truly f*ck you all day long and all night long and suck on your sexy huge titties baby girl seriously every day and night for the rest of my life and spoil you on a regular basis baby girl seriously. I have a 9.3 Inch p*nis and well I would love to have you riding my huge thick long d*ck daily and I would love to be able to truly pound your sexy body every day and night baby girl seriously and suck on your sexy huge titties while you lay back and relax and I pleasure you for hours upon hours every day baby girl.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Mar 22, 2024 5:16 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 27, 2024 1:56 AM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 27, 2024 1:56 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search