Salvation Thread... ! (4)

Post Comment
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie OP 37 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Sep 13, 2022 4:21 PM UTC
    In a world full of corruption, deception, and control freaks dictating all we think, do, and say... Where does one find THE TRUTH, these days ? Here's where l found it... 1) Wisdom, (from great audio-books authored by the sages of the ages, obtained free from local libraries). 2) Books, such as: "THINK, AND GROW RICH by napoleon hill" - "THE STRANGEST SECRET" by earl nightingale - (all 6 practical common sense books) written by, robert j. ringer - "ATLAS SHRUGGED" (the riviting & timeless philosophical classic) by ayn rand. - 4) U-TUBE (do it yourself videos) - 5) (little known) SUPRESSED PODCASTS... such as "REDPILL78NEWS(dot com)" and my personal favorite: "X22REPORT(dot com) (,,,2 daily news reports about the counter-plan to take back our country! upated 6 times/week, between 6 & 7 pm) & no sign-up required... lf you can handle the TRUTH,,, this, is the place to be! ~~~ & if all else fails, you can ALWAYS turn to ...GOD. Book smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flex smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 3, 2023 12:14 PM UTC

Quote:
    In a world full of corruption, deception, and control freaks dictating all we think, do, and say... Where does one find THE TRUTH, these days ? Here's where l found it... 1) Wisdom, (from great audio-books authored by the sages of the ages, obtained free from local libraries). 2) Books, such as: "THINK, AND GROW RICH by napoleon hill" - "THE STRANGEST SECRET" by earl nightingale - (all 6 practical common sense books) written by, robert j. ringer - "ATLAS SHRUGGED" (the riviting & timeless philosophical classic) by ayn rand. - 4) U-TUBE (do it yourself videos) - 5) (little known) SUPRESSED PODCASTS... such as "REDPILL78NEWS(dot com)" and my personal favorite: "X22REPORT(dot com) (,,,2 daily news reports about the counter-plan to take back our country! upated 6 times/week, between 6 & 7 pm) & no sign-up required... lf you can handle the TRUTH,,, this, is the place to be! ~~~ & if all else fails, you can ALWAYS turn to ...GOD. Book smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flex smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

....0h, and now there's another great podcast (that has more than enough TRUTH & FACT to awaken even the most brainwashed of Liberals, (...as long as you can keep them securely strapped into their chair, long enough for the info to penetrate their mindscape...) - lts: AndWeKnow (dot com) & you can also find it, and x22..on Rumble. l also love to hear the practical, in-your-face wisdom... of Andy Frisella. ...Time to WAKE UP, America !!!
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 28, 2023 7:11 AM UTC
    Not a single comment, after 200 views...? Are you all A.i....? ~ Mark my words, ure all gonna remember my post...in 200 years! (no wonder these AssClowns have taken over our country!!! ~ WAKE UP, ALREADY! ...DJT, they can't HEAR the Truth! Just SHOW them... PUT THESE TREASONOUS MARXIST BAS-TARDS IN GITMO, ALREADY....OR BETTER YET, IN A WOOD CHIPPER!! (...on slow)Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Blowup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 12, 2024 7:49 PM UTC
    Just back here today checking the pulse on things... YEP, just as suspected...336 (supposed) "views", yet the only comments posted are mine...& only 2 "likes" and zero dislikes... ??? CENSORSHIP, is definitely alive and well in here! BUCKLE UP Y'ALL !!!Hitthefan smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Sep 13, 2022 4:21 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Feb 12, 2024 7:49 PM UTC
Last Liked: Feb 12, 2024 7:37 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search