Green Valley PNP (3)

Post Comment
  • TRex Dating Profile
    TRex OP 10 Posts Green Valley, Arizona, USA
    Nov 17, 2022 4:59 AM UTC
    Are you a fun female that feels one of the greatest things in life is kikn it with a loving, buff well mannered humble-yet+confident, assertive, dominan, tall muscular blonde guy that loves to party and play and is possessive of amazing cunnilingus and other skills? That also posseses a great sense of humor? I can pick you up plus party favors my treat please get a hold of me immediately thanks.Band smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Nov 17, 2022 7:59 AM UTC
  • CreampieLover Dating Profile
    CreampieLover 18 Posts Globe, Arizona, USA
    Nov 17, 2022 7:16 PM UTC
    Can you say narcissistic and stuck up?Blahblah smilie emoji/emoticon smiley i've made sure colors that have less narcissism oozing out of their bodies man if I were a woman I don't know what I would do with you maybe put you out of leash in the backyardFlipa smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • TRex Dating Profile
    TRex OP 10 Posts Green Valley, Arizona, USA
    Nov 18, 2022 4:54 PM UTC

Quote:
    Can you say narcissistic and stuck up?Blahblah smilie emoji/emoticon smiley i've made sure colors that have less narcissism oozing out of their bodies man if I were a woman I don't know what I would do with you maybe put you out of leash in the backyardFlipa smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Well my name is Rex and I do like leashes just depends on who's on the other end of it give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves is a quote that comes to mind concerning you.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
by TRex
Created: Nov 17, 2022 4:59 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Nov 18, 2022 4:54 PM UTC
Last Liked: Jul 10, 2023 4:43 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search