Single Ladies or Men to be Swingers Partners ? (1)

Post Comment
  • HotRadRod1963 Dating Profile
    HotRadRod1963 OP 2 Posts Valparaiso, Indiana, USA
    Feb 4, 2023 10:18 PM UTC
    This group was made up for single ladies and men to become a couple to have fun with other single and couples to have safe sex that are the ages 18 to 85 that are That are clean and disease free that practice good hygiene and grooms are self properly and to act like decent human beings to each other because swinging enhances sex lives and makes people feel good with the right people that do swinging. You must be open minded and respectful and respect them because it is a win , win situation that you can have more different sex partners and use Wayne because you care about your partner and want them to enjoy the best they can. But he cannot be insecure is a reason why this group was made up and. Because I had been trying to be a swinger for longtime and not much luck and I noticed the problems and the lifestyle, and I am trying to make it better for everyone. Because some people should not even do it if they are not mature or secure about themselves and older people should have fallen to. Raised Eyebrow smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Feb 4, 2023 10:18 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Feb 4, 2023 10:18 PM UTC
Last Liked: Feb 7, 2023 4:21 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search