Beings I am living alone as a very young male, in a 8 acre property gated, higher end community, (5)

Post Comment
  • SkinnyBOY Dating Profile
    SkinnyBOY OP 4 Posts Beverly Hills, California, USA
    Mar 8, 2023 9:16 PM UTC
    Seems crazy that I don't actually try to find a strong-forward and take charge cougar as I am in need of a house woman where I could offer allot of perks..I am a financial funding investor by lifestyle, self employed. So if one who saw my profile was thoughtful to reach out, I do like cougars.
  • golden1 Dating Profile
    golden1 3 Posts Lady Lake, Florida, USA
    Mar 12, 2023 12:27 AM UTC
    I tried sending you a private e-mail but, it blocked me from sending it. A note popped up informing me of your age preference which I didn't see it. With that all said, I'll just wish you the best in your search! ?
  • Spritely1217 Dating Profile
    Spritely1217 2 Posts Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Apr 8, 2023 6:48 PM UTC

Quote:
    Seems crazy that I don't actually try to find a strong-forward and take charge cougar as I am in need of a house woman where I could offer allot of perks..I am a financial funding investor by lifestyle, self employed. So if one who saw my profile was thoughtful to reach out, I do like cougars.

Hey

Well, you sound older and wiser and quite in touch with yourself. Bravo, bravo, my man.

Wish l could meet you for a coffee.

Keep on, keep's on???
  • golden1 Dating Profile
    golden1 3 Posts Lady Lake, Florida, USA
    Nov 2, 2023 11:16 PM UTC
    I'm not a fan of California nor do I have any desire to live there with the craziness going on. No clue what a house woman is....doesn't sound very interesting. In the meantime, I'll change my settings. I'll assume by now, you've found someone. If you'd like to communicate further, you can contact me....if not, Good luck in your search.
    Giselle
  • Pantyhosenut Dating Profile
    Pantyhosenut 1 Post San Antonio, Texas, USA
    Nov 13, 2023 5:27 PM UTC
    I like latinas who wear pantyhose or tan nylon stockings and like to have there feet worshiped...anyone???
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
4 Comments
Created: Mar 8, 2023 9:16 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Nov 13, 2023 5:27 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 9, 2023 9:55 AM UTC
Dislikes: 2 (1 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Nov 23, 2023 6:55 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search