Isabel Frank William
My name is Isabel Frank William, and I am Consultant by day, and Blogger by night. I am coming from The Land Down There, and I am an Aussie with writings that can be read all over the world. My area of interest are well being, mental health, self improvement as well as beauty of millennial transitions in all aspect of life. I am also a lover of literature and philosophy, runner, and Tai Chi master. I believe that sometimes it is just enough to enjoy a really good book, smooth jazz and a rich cup of coffee to travel somewhere else.
- How to Be an Active Listener to Your Partner - What is the most important aspect of a healthy relationship for you? Some would say it's trust, some comfort and love, and some the feeling you know somebody is there for you. The truth is when you combine all of that you will get a good relationship, but the essence of all of these is to listen to each other so you can recognize the needs and wishes of your partner. So, we are going to talk about how to be an active listener to your partner.
- What Does It Mean To Be Vulnerable in a Relationship? - Relationships are a significant part of our lives, if not the most important one. We are always looking for someone to share our biggest dreams and hopes, and we try so hard to make it work. However, there comes a time when we do find that person, and we are unable to open up and be completely honest. Whether it is the fear of getting hurt, not trusting enough, or simply our nature, that is when things can go downhill. The real reason is that we are afraid to be vulnerable. This means that besides sharing trivialities about our lives, we can share more significant stories, fears, and not be afraid to have tough conversations. Many may see this as a flaw and a weakness, but it is far from that because being vulnerable is the only way you will get that long-lasting, ride or die relationship.
- A Dating Guide for Middle-Aged Women - Dating is a complex thing, and it’s more so when you’re in your 40s or older. Re-entering the dating scene in your age would expose you to a lot of unsolicited dating advice coming from family, friends, and even strangers back in the day. But the good news is that times have changed, and if you’re a woman who is in pursuit of love, you don’t have to be worried about being judged by society. This already provides a great head start for getting back on the dating scene, but the question you’re probably asking is How do I begin dating again? To help you out, in this article we’re diving into the world of dating, explaining what it takes to find the right partner and how to approach this seemingly awkward, and for most women, daunting task. With these five tips in mind, we’re sure you won’t be single for long.
- How to Date an Introvert: A Guide For Extroverts - Dating can be an amazing experience full of fun meetings, sharing stories and falling in love. But the very first step of approaching someone you are really interested in can be daunting. You don't know how to approach them and what to say, and most of all – you don't know if they like you back. This can be hard enough if the other person is open, talkative and friendly, but if you get a crush on an introvert, you mind find it tricky to get to know them and talk to them, because they can seem distant and uncaring. Here's how to go around that:
- How to Manage Being a Single Parent and Dating - Single moms are akin to superheroes, and just like superheroes, their life can get pretty impossible to manage. If you're raising kids on your own, you are probably giving them all of the time and energy that you have available – not leaving much for yourself. And if you're at a stage where you're ready to start seeing other people again, you have a whole new lot of problems to deal with. So here are some tips on surviving the dating world as a single mom looking for new love...