Posts by: Zero-Plus

• Zero-Plus Dating Profile
    Mar 9, 2024 11:28 PM UTC
    Top Acoustic Songs Collection | Acoustic 2024467,850 views Streamed live on Jan 25, 202
    Mar 9, 2024 11:27 PM UTC
    Mar 9, 2024 11:25 PM UTC
    Mar 9, 2024 11:11 PM UTC
    How Guardian Angels Actually Work353,834 views Nov 29, 2023 Father Mike Schmitz
    Are angels real? Why did God make them? What do guardian angels do? Do I have one? Does it have a name? Can I name it?
    Mar 9, 2024 11:10 PM UTC
    Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes: Investigating medically unexplained cures | 60 Minutes726,934 views Dec 19, 2022 #60Minutes #Religion #news
    Bill Whitaker reports on the unexplained healings that have occurred at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes in the south of France, and the team of world-renowned doctors and researchers who investigate the claims of cures.
    Mar 9, 2024 11:08 PM UTC
    Holy Places | 60 Minutes Full Episodes1,345,591 views Dec 23, 2023 Full Episodes | 60 Minutes
    From April 2011, Bob Simon's trip to Mount Athos in Greece to report on monks who live in some of the most ancient and secluded monasteries in the world. From December 2022, Bill Whitaker's report on the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, where 70 medical miracles have been recognized by church officials. From December 2020, Scott Pelley's visit to Lalibela, the site of 11 churches each sculpted from a single block of stone 800 years ago. And from April 2011, Morley Safer's report on the famous library of the Vatican.
    Mar 9, 2024 11:05 PM UTC
    MARCH 2024 Horoscopes: Eclipsed Connections. All Signs.Per the Original Poster: "March is a BIG month! It brings the first Eclipse of 2024, an exalted Venus, New Moon in Pisces and Mercury entering Aries for two months. The Lunar Eclipse will bring some important realizations, deep transformations and a need to eclipse some connections out of our lives. All twelve Rising Sign horoscopes are included."
    00:00 Intro/Overview of the month
    21:46 Aries
    30:25 Taurus
    38:56 Gemini
    47:55 Cancer
    57:57 Leo
    01:07:03 Virgo
    01:16:02 Libra
    01:25:18 Scorpio
    01:33:32 Sagittarius
    01:42:27 Capricorn
    01:51:12 Aquarius
    01:59:46 Pisces
    Mar 9, 2024 12:35 AM UTC
    Take your steak to a whole new level! Six Super Steak Sauces!Wow! From the LHO - Food Archive - Just Fantastic - Zero Version#1
    Mar 8, 2024 11:50 PM UTC
    Everything you should know about Gin & Tonic 55,327 views Mar 10, 2023 #history #cocktailtime #ginandtonic
    The Gin and Tonic has changed a lot through time, so today I’ll teach you everything you need to know about one of the most popular cocktails in the world! I’ll make 3 versions, from the oldest to the modern, starting with an 1850’s G&T with Old Tom Gin and Tonic Syrup. We’ll then move onto the Spanish Gin and Tonic, pairing gin and Fever Tree tonic with botanicals for a more complex experience. Finally, I’ll show you how to make an elegant G&T with KiNoBi Japanese gin and Three Cents Tonic to create an elegant and minimalist drink. If you make this cocktail regularly at home you won’t want to miss this episode, so pull up a chair and get your favorite tonic ready as it’s Cocktail Time. Cheers!

Edited: Mar 9, 2024 11:33 PM UTC
    Mar 8, 2024 10:51 PM UTC
    Inside the β€˜Strange Mix’ of Passengers on an All-Nude Cruise: β€˜60% Unattractive’ - πŸ‘€πŸ€” Inside the ‘Strange Mix’ of Passengers on an All-Nude Cruise: ‘60% Unattractive’ - πŸ‘€πŸ€” {[:::::]} https://nypost.com/2024/03/08/lifestyle/inside-the-strange-mix-of-passengers-on-an-all-nude-cruise-60-unattractive/
    A man who stripped down to set sail on a weeklong nude cruise is speaking out about his fellow flesh-flashing passengers.
    The 67-year-old, who has not disclosed his identity, took to Reddit to reveal he hit the high seas with his wife on a Bare Necessities cruise that departed from Tampa, Fla. and sailed around the Caribbean.
    “I just disembarked from a 2,000 person nude cruise,” the Redditor wrote. “Ask me anything.”
    Curious commenters quizzed the clothing-averse cruiser, with one asking how many passengers had hot bodies.
    “Cruises seem to be for people who like to eat and lie around, so there were a lot of large people,” the man admitted.
    “Also, most people don’t seem to be comfortable being nude in public until later in life so the crowd was older. I’d say 20% attractive, 20% average, 60% unattractive.”
    He added that a majority of the passengers were American, but noted that some also hailed from Europe and Australia.

^^(Curious commenters quizzed the clothing-averse cruiser, with one asking how many passengers had hot bodies.
    Bare Necessities Tour and Travel) -πŸ‘πŸ˜
    Meanwhile, the Redditor clarified that he was not on board a sex cruise and said it was not mandatory to be naked. He said most cruisers took a towel around the vessel to sit on for hygiene purposes.
    He also claimed passengers were required to cover up in the main dining room and specialty restaurants.
    “Many people dressed for night generally, after spending the day nude in the sun,” he explained. “So after 6pm, there was a strange mix of nude, normally dressed, and women dressed in sexy clothes, like see-through blouses.’
    Elsewhere, another commenter asked a hard-hitting question about boners.
    “Are they frowned upon or just accepted in this environment?” they quizzed.
    “In my experience, they almost never happen,” the man responded. “This cruise is very non-sexual, so a man would want to hide it somehow. Non-nudists think about this a lot more than nudists do”

(The Redditor clarified that he was not on board a sex cruise and said it was not mandatory to be naked.
    Bare Necessities Tour and Travel)
    The passenger isn’t the first to dish details about his experience on board a Bare Necessities cruise.
    Last year, Englishwoman Helen Berriman, 47, spoke out about hitting the high seas with her husband and 2,300 other nudists.
    “I used to struggle with body positivity and confidence, but now I am so different. My body is my vessel,” Berriman told Caters News Agency.
    “I used to equate nudity to sex and being objectified, but now my outlook has totally changed.” -πŸ‘€πŸ€”πŸŒžπŸ˜
    FILED UNDER CRUISES NUDE NUDITY 3/8/24
    Mar 8, 2024 2:28 AM UTC
    Revenge And Retribution For Betrayal, Cheating Wife Stories, Reddit Cheating Stories, Audio Stories71,758 views Feb 5, 2024 Their journey is filled with unexpected twists that test their relationship to the core.
    One partner's unfaithful actions during a significant event lead to heartbreak and separation. The other partner's decision to leave sets the stage for life-changing events.
    The first partner takes an unconventional path, entering a new industry with a new partner, while the second partner finds new love.
    Fast forward several years, and the first partner faces significant challenges, including homelessness, addiction, and health issues. A heartfelt apology to the second partner becomes a turning point.
    But the story doesn't end there. A shocking revelation about the first partner's new partner adds another layer of intrigue to this tale of love, betrayal, and redemption
    Mar 8, 2024 2:23 AM UTC
    My Wife's Lover, Cheating Wife Stories, Reddit Cheating Story😳😲914 views Premiered 21 hours ago March 7th 2024
    😲 Wife's Lover, Cheating Wife Stories, Reddit Cheating Story
    I stood in the darkened corner of the ballroom watching the couples sway across the dance floor. Their eyes were locked on one another. The woman's chest rose and fell
    as her partner pulled her even closer than one thought possible. Her petite body molded itself against his large frame. They were elegance in motion. He moved
    with the grace of an athlete, and she followed his lead well. All eyes were upon them. There was an emotional bond
    between them. Perhaps not love, but the connection was stronger than friendship. Her honey blond hair moved with the gentleness
    of the tide, swaying as she kept her body
    against his. Not that she had much choice. As tightly as the handsome man was holding her. I would have felt envious
    of their connection if the woman hadn't
    been my wife of 11 years in the embrace of her boss. Instead, I felt anger and humiliation. This wasn't our first time at her company's annual Awards
    and Appreciation banquet.
    Mar 8, 2024 2:13 AM UTC
    πŸ˜πŸ‘€πŸŽ† BEST OF SLOW BLUES/ROCKπŸ₯΅πŸ”₯🌢️ Beautiful Relaxing Blues Songs 😎7 watching now
    Started streaming 2 hours ago March 7, 2024
    Whiskey Blues Music - Top Slow Blues Music Playlist - Best Whiskey Blues Songs of All Time
    Are you looking for some great blues musics to relax? Look no further! In this playlist you will find the best blues tracks. It would be ideal to relax after a long day.
    Whether you're new to the blues or a longtime fan, this playlist has something for you. You'll hear the best and most relaxing blues tunes, perfect for unwinding after a hard day. With music like this, it's sure to put your mind at ease!
    Mar 8, 2024 1:50 AM UTC
    Top 100 Slow Rock Ballads 70s 80s 90s - 🌹🌹🌹🌹 - LIVE -STREAM!!! 🎏🌹🌹🌹 ​​I wanna lay you down in the bed πŸ›πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ for tonight
    Mar 8, 2024 1:48 AM UTC
    Top 100 Slow Rock Ballads 70s 80s 90s - 🌹🌹🌹🌹 - LIVE -STREAM!!! 🎏471 watching now
    Started streaming 46 minutes ago March 7th 2024

Edited: Mar 8, 2024 1:53 AM UTC
    Mar 8, 2024 1:45 AM UTC
    Classic Rock Playlist 🀘 TOTO, Free, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Who, AC/DC, Queen204,221 views Feb 1, 2024
    🎡 Tracklist:
    00:00 TOTO - Africa
    04:31 Free - All Right Now
    08:46 Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, Pt. 2 - 2011 Remastered Version
    14:28 Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - Remastered 2011
    18:03 The Who - Baba O'Riley
    23:23 AC/DC - Back In Black
    27:37 Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang - 2007 Remaster
    31:23 Heart - Barracuda
    35:46 Green Day - Basket Case
    38:59 Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - Remastered 2011
    44:58 Bruce Springsteen - Born in the U.S.A.
    49:42 Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
    55:15 Judas Priest - Breaking the Law
    57:52 The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Remastered 2012
    Mar 8, 2024 12:58 AM UTC
    THE STATLER BROTHERS ~ Farewell concert1,189,687 views May 22, 2023
    Per the Original Poster:
    "The Statler Brothers (sometimes simply referred to as The Statlers) were an American country music, gospel, and vocal group from Staunton, Virginia. The quartet was formed in 1955 performing locally, and from 1964 to 1972, they sang as opening act and backup singers for Johnny Cash.
    The Statler Brothers finished a final tour and retired from performing as a group with a final show on October 26, 2002. Jimmy Fortune continues to tour and record as a solo act. Harold, Don, and Phil went home in their beloved Staunton, Virginia.
    Songs on the Farewell Concert: Do You Remember These, Do You Know You Are My Sunshine, Susan When She Tried, Too Much On My Heart, Class Of '57, Bed Of Roses, Oh Baby Mine, Moments To Remember, Memories Are Made Of This, The Great Pretender, Whatever Happened To Randolph Scott, More Than A Name On A Wall, Flowers On The Wall, Elizabeth, I'll Go To My Grave Loving You, A Place On Calvary, How Great Thou Art, This Old House, Thank You World, Amazing Grace
    The very essence of their 40-year career is captured in this final performance, Oct. 26, 2002 , which was the only time they ever allowed an in-door concert to be video taped.
    Harold Reid (born on August 21, 1939 died on April 24, 2020, after a long battle with kidney failure, at age 80.
    Balsley and Don Reid continue to reside in Staunton, as did Harold Reid. Fortune, though, relocated to Nashville, where he continues his music career as a solo artist, having released three albums under his own name."
    Mar 8, 2024 12:53 AM UTC
    Rock Ballads 70s 80s13,668 views Feb 27, 2024
    Europe, Alphaville, Foreigner, Giant, Deep Purple, Scorpion, Styx
    Mar 8, 2024 12:51 AM UTC
    C R E E D Greatest Hits Full Album | The Best Of C R E E D Playlist 2024357 views Mar 5, 2024
    C R E E D Greatest Hits Full Album | The Best Of C R E E D Playlist 2024
    Mar 8, 2024 12:50 AM UTC
    Linkin park, Nickelback, Creed, AudioSlave, Coldplay, Evanescence| Alternative Rock Of The 90s 2000s10,035,605 views Streamed live on Jan 17, 2024
    Linkin park, Nickelback, Creed, AudioSlave, Coldplay, Evanescence| Alternative Rock Of The 90s 2000s
    Mar 8, 2024 12:47 AM UTC
    Beach Coffee Space - Bossa Nova Jazz Music & Ocean Wave Sounds for a Refreshing and Energetic MoodPer Original Poster: "Indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience with our Beach Coffee Space! Immerse yourself in the soothing melodies of Bossa Nova Jazz music combined with the calming sounds of ocean waves, perfect for refreshing your mind and energizing your mood. Let the gentle rhythms transport you to a tranquil paradise as you sip your favorite coffee or simply unwind by the shore. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and discover the perfect harmony of nature and music. Tune in now and embark on a journey to relaxation and rejuvenation!"
    33,236 views Feb 29, 2024
    Mar 7, 2024 7:47 PM UTC
    Your thoughts on let's hangoutBadoo
    Dating-focused social networking service
    badoo.com
    Badoo is a dating-focused social network founded by Russian entrepreneur Andrey Andreev in 2006. It is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and London, United Kingdom, with offices in Malta, Russia and the United States. It operates in 190 countries and is available in 47 languages, making it the world's most widely used dating network
    Mar 7, 2024 4:16 PM UTC
    Epic Scrap Wood Guitar in just over 2 Weeks? Full Hollow Body Build - Start to FinishPer the Original Poster: "My entry last year to the Great Guitar Build Off was a fun project but this year I wanted to challenge myself and build something more serious. It certainly was a challenge especially has it had to be made from recycled materials, anyway I thoroughly enjoyed making it hopefully you enjoyed the video."
    779,046 views Dec 1, 2023
    Mar 7, 2024 4:03 PM UTC
    TOTAL IDIOTS AT WORK #132 | Bad day at work | Crazy fails compilation 2024Per Original Poster: "Dive into our latest compilation where total idiots at work turn every bad day at work into an epic showcase of crazy fails. It's the freshest dose of fun for 2024, where hilarity meets mishap, proving total idiots at work are the champions of turning blunders into belly laughs.
    So, what are you waiting for? Let's embark on this joyous journey together. Prepare to laugh like never before as total idiots at work take you on a wild ride of unforgettable fails. Let's go and make every moment hilariously memorable! "
    101,469 views Mar 6, 2024 UNITED STATES
    Welcome to IDW
    Mar 7, 2024 3:59 PM UTC
    12 Minutes Of Unbelievable Moments!6,544,469 views Sep 29, 2022
    12 Minutes Of Unbelievable Moments!
    Mar 7, 2024 3:41 PM UTC
    How To Restore Furniture: A Beginner's GuideMore You Tube Channels on Furniture Restoration

Quote:
    https://videos.feedspot.com/furniture_restoration_youtube_channels/

-
    48,735 views Aug 23, 2022
    Per the Original Poster:
    "Don't throw away that old furniture just yet! In this video, I'll show you how to restore it using some simple techniques. This is a great way to breathe new life into your old furniture and save money too!"
    Mar 7, 2024 3:35 PM UTC
    Muscle Car Rescued From Collapsing BarnA List on Cars for Sale for more You Tube Channels

Quote:
    https://www.carsforsale.com/pop-culture/the-best-youtube-car-restoration-channels/

A European Classic Car Restoration

Quote:
    https://mycarheaven.com/2024/02/car-heaven-awaits-at-the-practical-classic-car-restoration-show-2024/

-
    1,661,723 views Premiered Aug 18, 2023
    Per the Original Poster:
    "Join in with the Turnin Rust crew for this Start To Finish special! It's not very often you come across the chance of finding a TRUE Barn Find!! Covered in years of trash and debris, this forgotten muscle car has definitely seen better days. Being unattended for decades, this Pontiac has found itself facing sudden destruction of a collapsing barn. What was once a family jewel, has now taken a turn for the worse in which time is completely against it's fate. Upon closing a deal to rescue this abandoned beauty, the guys are able to get her back to the shop to dig in a little deeper. Follow along for this AMAZING transformation, as the team jumps through all the obstacles to get this forgotten beauty alive and back to its former glory!
    This video is a compilation of a 2 part series we did on our Restored channel. We've pieced together the content to show a full start to finish rebuild. We hope you enjoy the video!"

Mar 7, 2024 3:25 PM UTC
    60 Minutes of Incredible DIY Woodworking Projects and Techniques | Compilation128,095 views Sep 5, 2023
    Dive into the world of woodworking with this captivating 1-hour compilation featuring stunning builds, creative projects, and invaluable tips and tricks. Get ready to be inspired and master the art of woodworking!
    Mar 7, 2024 3:23 PM UTC
    Mar 7, 2024 3:17 PM UTC
    Building The Woodshop - Frank Howarth - A Top Woodworker on You TubeFor a List of Top Woodworkers on You Tube - Follow the Quote

Quote:
    https://www.woodworkmag.com/woodworking-youtube-channels/

- 2,676,594 views Mar 31, 2013
    This is about how I built my wood shop. We decided to move from our previous home for a variety of reasons. I saw the move as an opportunity to gain a bigger shop for my wood working hobby. The house we found had everything we wanted, except for a shop or even a garage. It did have a non functioning indoor pool. We thought this space would make a nice wood shop. I could just build a floor over the pool and have a shop. As we got further into the inspection process, it was looking as though fixing the structure over the pool was going to be expensive. It looked like we would have to put a bunch of money into a structure that was not really a wood shop and not a functioning pool either. It made more sense to take out the pool and structure, and then build a wood shop from the ground up. We started this project by regrading our side yard to gain access to the pool in the backyard. Once we had access, we took out the pool. We half filled the hole where the pool was with compacted gravel. I realized that if we sank the shop into the ground I could have the ceiling height I had always wanted in the shop and preserve the view from the house. The design of the shop is a box with a shed roof. The roof wraps down the east side of the structure. I like to think of it as a slightly open toolbox. The entire shop is laid out on a 24 inch grid. The windows and doors fall within this grid. I had a general contractor built the shell and then I built the windows and interior. The interior walls are comprised of a 34 inch concrete stem wall at the base. Above that is a 9 foot, plywood wall. In the space above the plywood wall and below the shed roof is poly carbonate panel to form a clerestory. The tool layout in the shop is divided into 4 areas: an area near the door for material storage and prep, a central area for general wood working, and two areas near the back of the shop, one for turning and one for metal working.
    Mar 6, 2024 8:17 PM UTC
    The Sneakiest Animal That Have Outsmarted Humans^^^ I Know That Guy! πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ’―
    Mar 6, 2024 8:14 PM UTC
    The most powerful frequency of the universe - attracts unexpected miracles, prosperity and peaceJames 1:17 CEV --- 17 Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father who created all the lights in the heavens. He is always the same and never makes dark shadows by changing.
    Mar 6, 2024 8:01 PM UTC
    Warm Relaxing Jazz Music with Cozy Coffee ShopOver 800 Music Videos are now on LHO - 😲 -
    Mar 6, 2024 7:59 PM UTC
    The most powerful frequency of the universe - attracts unexpected miracles, prosperity and peace748,447 views Dec 9, 2023
    The most powerful frequency of the universe - attracts unexpected miracles, prosperity and peace
    The Following is per the Original Poster: (All Quoted)
    "In the vast cosmic symphony, there exists a frequency so profound that it resonates with the very essence of the universe, unlocking doors to unexpected miracles, prosperity, and inner peace. This mystical frequency, often considered the most powerful in the universe, becomes a conduit for transformative energies that can elevate every aspect of our existence.
    The Essence of the Universal Frequency:
    At the heart of this cosmic melody lies a frequency that vibrates at a level beyond the ordinary—999Hz. This numerical composition holds significance in various spiritual traditions, symbolizing completion, spiritual awakening, and the alignment of energies with the divine. As we delve into the exploration of this powerful frequency, we begin to unravel the potential it holds for ushering in miracles, prosperity, and a profound sense of peace.
    Attracting Unexpected Miracles:
    The 999Hz frequency acts as a magnetic force, drawing in unexpected miracles into the tapestry of our lives. Miracles, often considered rare and elusive, become a natural occurrence when our vibrational frequency aligns with the harmonics of the universe. It's as if the cosmic forces conspire to bring forth serendipitous moments and blessings that defy logical explanation.
    Prosperity Flowing in Abundance:
    In the symphony of 999Hz, the notes resonate with the energy of prosperity. This isn't merely about material wealth but a holistic abundance that encompasses prosperity in health, relationships, and spiritual well-being. The frequency becomes a key that unlocks the doors to the universe's abundant vault, allowing prosperity to flow effortlessly into every corner of our lives.
    Inner Peace: The Harmonic Sanctuary:
    As we attune ourselves to the powerful vibrations of 999Hz, a profound sense of inner peace unfolds. The frequency acts as a balm for the soul, harmonizing the discordant notes of daily life. In the midst of chaos, stress, and uncertainties, the harmonic sanctuary of inner peace becomes a refuge, providing solace and tranquility.
    Listening to the Cosmic Symphony:
    To harness the transformative power of 999Hz, one can engage in intentional listening sessions. Find a serene space, free from distractions, and allow the frequency to permeate your being. Whether through meditation or simply as background ambiance, the cosmic symphony becomes a channel through which the energies of miracles, prosperity, and peace are channeled into your life.
    Meditation for Cosmic Alignment:
    Consider incorporating the 999Hz frequency into your meditation practice. As you close your eyes and immerse yourself in the harmonic waves, visualize the alignment of your energies with the cosmic forces. Picture unexpected miracles unfolding, prosperity flowing abundantly, and a profound sense of peace enveloping every facet of your existence.
    Affirmations in Harmony:
    Enhance the potency of 999Hz by combining it with positive affirmations. Speak or think affirmations that resonate with the themes of miracles, prosperity, and peace as you immerse yourself in the cosmic frequency. The harmonics of the universe become a carrier wave for these affirmations, amplifying their impact.
    Embracing the Cosmic Dance:
    In the dance of the cosmic frequencies, you become a participant in a grand symphony orchestrated by the universe itself. Miracles, prosperity, and peace intertwine, creating a harmonious composition that becomes the soundtrack of your life's journey.
    Closing Notes of the Cosmic Symphony:
    As you embrace the frequencies of the universe's most powerful tone, you embark on a journey of cosmic alignment. Miracles become your companions, prosperity your constant flow, and peace your inner sanctuary. The cosmic symphony of 999Hz invites you to listen, resonate, and dance to the transformative energies that await in the vastness of the universe."
    Mar 6, 2024 7:55 PM UTC
    Europe 4K - Scenic Relaxation Film With Calming Music3 Million + views Dec 4, 2022
    Per Original Poster "Europe's beauty, history, and wonder are unmatched to the rest of the world. Enjoy this 4K Scenic Relaxation film featuring every European country. From the endless history of Italy to the majestic fjords of Norway, Europe truly has it all. This video is the result of several years of filming and weeks of editing. It was a challenge to include all the European countries, but it's easily one of my favorite projects I've created. I can't wait for you to get lost in the beauty of Europe. Where is your favorite country in Europe?"
    Mar 6, 2024 7:53 PM UTC
    Relaxing music and seabed 🎡 Calm the mind - STREAMING!410 watching now
    Started streaming on Sep 8, 2022
    Per the Original Poster "Relaxing music and seabed 🎡 Calm the mind 🎡 Remove inner anger and sadness
    🌿Music to relax, meditate, study, read, massages, spa or sleep. This music is perfect to combat anxiety, stress or insomnia since it facilitates relaxation and helps us eliminate bad vibrations. They can also use this music as a background for guided meditations classes or sleep relaxations.
    🌿Where as a new direct music on the Dream Sleep channel. They can leave the video by little volume and start performing any task such as studying, working, reading .. or simply relaxing or sleeping deeply."
    Mar 6, 2024 7:49 PM UTC
    Nature Relaxation Film 4K - Peaceful Relaxing Music5,7 Million views + Nov 7, 2021 #relaxationfilm #Sleep #Meditation
    Per original Poster "Europe's nature is so beautiful, most of the scenes in this video were recorded by me during my trip to Europe. with the first shot being in Norway I bought this shot from another cameraman because it was so beautiful. Nature sounds captured by Microphone: Lewitt LCT 040 matched pair
    I want to share with you my nature Filmed from these Trips"
    Mar 6, 2024 7:47 PM UTC
    Warm Relaxing Jazz Music with Cozy Coffee Shop846 watching now
    Started streaming on Dec 26, 2023
    Feel the embrace of winter's might with Forceful Winds and Snowfall outside the Cozy Winter Coffee Shop Ambience. Picture the scene: soft lights casting a warm glow, the ambient crackle of a Fireplace, and the rhythmic tap of snow against the windows driven by the forceful winds. Amidst this wintry symphony, the interior is a haven of warmth and comfort. The soft hum of conversation mingles with the rich notes of Warm Jazz Music, creating a delightful contrast to the fierce weather outside. It's a unique blend of the elements—nature's force colliding with the cozy ambiance—that turns this coffee shop into a sanctuary where you can both confront and escape the winter storm. β˜•πŸŽΆπŸ”₯
    Mar 6, 2024 7:42 PM UTC
    Smooth Jazz β€’ 3 Hours Smooth Jazz for Grownups and Other People2882 watching now
    Started streaming on Sep 7, 2023
    Mar 6, 2024 6:31 PM UTC
    Fluffy Goes To India | Gabriel Iglesias57,297,678 views Nov 14, 2019 #GabrielIglesias
    Happy throwback Thursday from 2014!
    Mar 6, 2024 6:28 PM UTC
    Fluffy Stopped By Border Patrol | Gabriel Iglesias12,280,697 views Dec 5, 2019 #GabrielIglesias
    Happy throwback Thursday from 2011!