Ohio pnp? (18)

Post Comment
  • Tinacloudblower Dating Profile
    Tinacloudblower OP 1 Post Findlay, Ohio, USA
    Aug 24, 2021 2:16 PM UTC
    Looking for some spunfun not chat so Ohio guys or southern Michigan only get at me
  • Manthatblowstheclouds Dating Profile
    Sep 24, 2021 3:20 AM UTC
    Don't trust this whore.

She is a lier and a thief and stole $400 from me
  • Manthatblowstheclouds Dating Profile
    Sep 24, 2021 3:24 AM UTC
    scum bag whore
  • Magic8259 Dating Profile
    Magic8259 1 Post Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Dec 11, 2021 6:15 AM UTC

Quote:
    Looking for some spunfun not chat so Ohio guys or southern Michigan only get at me

so I'm not sure why I can't be in on the action and am thinking we are looking for the same thing and for sure would have a great time together I'm right here in Fort Wayne Indiana and can come there or you here but we definitely would have a good time together and I hope ? soon!!! Let me know babe I will come right now and have plenty to do with you baby I love to get spun and f*ck and exchange good o*al sex too we can f*ck like rabbits all night and day lmk????????
  • Peter001 Dating Profile
    Dec 17, 2021 6:57 PM UTC

Quote:

Im an Ohio guy in Perrysburg so get back with me and let's do this"¦
  • luvee812 Dating Profile
    luvee812 9 Posts Seymour, Indiana, USA
    Jan 4, 2022 7:31 AM UTC

Quote:

Whst about Indiana guys! Would love to get spun and f*ck!!
  • luvin4yurmuffin Dating Profile
    luvin4yurmuffin 12 Posts Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Feb 13, 2022 10:05 AM UTC

Quote:

hey I love your ideal match , wish I was close to you
  • monroe11 Dating Profile
    monroe11 1 Post Monroe, Michigan, USA
    Jun 28, 2022 7:43 PM UTC

Quote:

Sounds like fun
  • Kentucky Dating Profile
    Kentucky 2 Posts Paris, Kentucky, USA
    Dec 15, 2022 1:21 PM UTC

Quote:

I'm in Paris,KY.I would love to get spun and try out your cloud blowing skills. Holla
  • lisubo Dating Profile
    Mar 20, 2023 3:22 PM UTC

Quote:

i'm bored & love to play. wanna see if we have any chemistry?
  • SpinYrPantysOff Dating Profile
    SpinYrPantysOff 17 Posts Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA
    Mar 26, 2023 6:54 AM UTC
    I would love to Spin You Around,Spin Your Panties Right the f*ck off of you.... and see just how Morbidly Perverted and Twisted I can get you, Spin your darkest desires and fantasies, find what Perversions the world has made you hide deep within your self, what really gets you extremely sexually excited out of your mind dripping wet, your legs pushed up over my shoulders push and beat the back of your pu**y then make you struggle with it until you explode in orgasms, and hopefully be sexually compatible with each other start working on our darkest twisted desires and fulfill and achieve the most satisfying intense sexual pleasure that we can possibly have.
  • Heavensent Dating Profile
    Apr 23, 2023 11:55 AM UTC
    hi tina!
  • CREAMSODA-ON-ICE Dating Profile
    CREAMSODA-ON-ICE 2 Posts North Royalton, Ohio, USA
    Sep 6, 2023 3:49 PM UTC

Quote:

hey u Im Jeremy and in north Royalton

U interested? I’ll do right by u and party like Bobby Whitney Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Chadillac Dating Profile
    Chadillac 1 Post Zanesville, Ohio, USA
    Oct 23, 2023 5:09 AM UTC
    Hey I'm trying to get at you I'm Chad 45 and it's very nice to meet you we should talk cuz we have similar things in common 😘 unless your taken already but lmk doll
  • Happystar Dating Profile
    Oct 29, 2023 12:48 AM UTC

Quote:
    Hey I'm trying to get at you I'm Chad 45 and it's very nice to meet you we should talk cuz we have similar things in common 😘 unless your taken already but lmk

Are you talking to me????????????
    Happystar ????????? If not I'm sorry to have bothered you!!!!!!!! If you are interested contact me any time you want I'm all was around
  • Mikem502 Dating Profile
    Mikem502 2 Posts Georgetown, Kentucky, USA
    Dec 15, 2023 4:14 AM UTC

Quote:
    Hey I'm trying to get at you I'm Chad 45 and it's very nice to meet you we should talk cuz we have similar things in common 😘 unless your taken already but lmk

Quote:
    Are you talking to me????????????
    Happystar ????????? If not I'm sorry to have bothered you!!!!!!!! If you are interested contact me any time you want I'm all was around

hey happystar if possible write me would love to talk to you more

• 419mandib235 Dating Profile
    419mandib235 1 Post Mansfield, Ohio, USA
    Feb 27, 2024 3:41 PM UTC
    Lol im sorry I just seen your reply like Bobby and Whitney didn't end too well but I'm down for some fun
  • Ftop00627 Dating Profile
    Ftop00627 4 Posts Windham, Ohio, USA
    Apr 14, 2024 5:27 AM UTC
    I'm not far. I have a nice house in a quiet neighborhood. I'm single, never married, no kids, and have wanted to enjoy PnP since my x introduced me to it a few years ago. Can't seem to find a normal'ish lady, to get fucking spun with and fucking f*ck. Maby it's you?
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
17 Comments
in Ohio
Created: Aug 24, 2021 2:16 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 14, 2024 5:27 AM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 21, 2024 6:31 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (1 Women, 0 Men)
Last Disliked: Nov 14, 2022 5:59 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search