Single Moms needing affection (1)

Post Comment
  • TransPartyChic Dating Profile
    TransPartyChic OP 5 Posts Orem, Utah, USA
    Dec 10, 2023 6:20 PM UTC
    I am really getting sick of this online "dating" I am a widow, I lost my wife 12 years ago, just 9 months after our only son was born. He turns 13 in a few weeks. I haven't dated, kissed, bought a drink, made my 5 star dinners or even huged a woman romantically in 12 years. All humans need physical contact to be heathy, and my body and mind have been craving the touch of a woman like I never knew was possible. I am over 40, no real money to speak of, very limited emotional support abilities at the moment and have a few mental issues because of all the trauma I've been through. BUT
    I am aware of the issues and working on them.
    I've quit drinking
    Quit my little drug habit
    Will be quit with smoking cigs in 2 days
    have demonstrated my parental abilities by neither neglecting or abusing my son in any way, ever.
    I posses a very high IQ which makes problem solving and reason first nature, meaning I have a SOLID grasp on reality with enough experience to help you get whatever you really want out of life. But All I really want in a partner to experience life with, on nearly any romantic level.Kiss smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
0 Comments
Created: Dec 10, 2023 6:20 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 10, 2023 6:20 PM UTC
Last Liked: Jan 31, 2024 10:49 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search