Why Mentally Disabled Men Can't Find True Love (3)

Post Comment
  • MarkusMc50 Dating Profile
    MarkusMc50 OP 1 Post Hudson, Massachusetts, USA
    Oct 30, 2021 12:12 AM UTC
    Hello, my name is Markus, I'm 49, I suffer from Manic Depression. Which makes me act younger than my age, and this can be a "turn off" for women. I can not help my illness, I have been this way half my life. I need to be understood and be accepted for who I am. To be encouraged to overcome the illness and keep fighting it. Bipolar does not define me.

Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Nov 16, 2021 9:03 PM UTC
    Hey Markus,

I would suggest some new research for you if you haven't done it already...

1. Find out your MBTI.
    2. Determine if you are a HSP.
    3. Discover your blood type if you don't already know it because you look like you have a Rhesus Negative blood type. You can test your blood type at home with a $10.00 kit from Amazon.

I too was dx'd with a "mental illness" but ended up discovering years later that in fact...
    1. I have an extremely rare personality type,
    2. that I am a Highly Sensitive Person,
    3. that many of my experiences are common among others with Rh Negative blood types, as I have, who make up only 7 to 15% of the population and among whom the females are literally reproductively incompatible with 85-93% of the human population. Pretty far out.
    4. I also discovered that I have "mild" Aspergers which is neurological differences from the general population which is often misdiagnosed as "mental illness."

Maybe you'll discover that you were never "mentally ill" at all and instead you're just an extremely unique individual who's been mislabeled.

It won't necessarily make finding your match any easier but it might change your own perspective, insight and outlook.
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 7, 2021 12:58 AM UTC
    Hey Markus,
    I just redid my MBTI.
    If you haven't checked that out yet, but you're interested, 16personalities.com is a pretty great site.
    While there are things that you can buy, the test and results are free.
    I hope you're well!
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Oct 30, 2021 12:12 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 7, 2021 12:58 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 26, 2023 1:33 PM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Aug 2, 2022 11:07 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search