Life Lessons (3)

Post Comment
  • Buckster1962 Dating Profile
    Apr 20, 2024 12:36 PM UTC
    I'm interested in hearing some of the most important life-lessons you have found to be helpful. Quotes from parents and grand parents receive bonus points.
  • LorettaX Dating Profile
    LorettaX 11 Posts Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
    Apr 21, 2024 7:12 PM UTC
    Words of wisdom here. Don't ever ask " Is his face stuck like that?" because sometimes it really is. Do not assume that someone is mentally challenged { i think that is the proper reference] based on their appearance because that is not always the case. Think twice before you say something to someone that might offend them. Unfortunately I am unable to learn from these . But hopefully you can. And always take a wooden nickel there is one worth $3,737,000.00 down in the states somewhere.
  • JBlaine Dating Profile
    JBlaine 42 Posts Selbyville, Delaware, USA
    Apr 22, 2024 4:35 AM UTC
    So Loretta you have some wisdom, and most of what you wrote is true "judge no one by there cover = face= you have no knowledge of what they have faced or where their life might go, so 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 clap, clap, clap to you. Yeah, life is rough, but not being kind, trying to understand their road in life is rougher, why, its rougher for you, it shows you have no compassion for the people around you, and no real humanity if you do, judge someone, any one, and make a comment, Really Stupid.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Apr 20, 2024 12:36 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 22, 2024 4:35 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search