Should women demand to be pleasured first every time before allowing his realse ? (11)

Post Comment
  • mick55 Dating Profile
    mick55 OP 1 Post Omro, Wisconsin, USA
    Jun 20, 2023 8:11 AM UTC
    Should I ask a new girlfriend about how I enjoy her intimacy desires satisfied first before asking her if she would allow or deny my release dynamic or would that frighten a girl away ?
    I think her needs first is very hot. What do women think?
    or do they prefer the guy takes what he wants every nite without considering her needs like a regular maintenance schedule everyday make sure he is happy.?
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 24, 2023 5:40 PM UTC
    My take is..... its great to think of your partners needs but in my case I hate when guy try and last 3 hours. Its my goal to make a guy c*m. that excites me . If a guy doesnt c*m then its a bad experience for me. Ill take a guy cumming quick over the 3 hour work out. I can always suck a guy hard again for round 2 :)
  • Salem42solo Dating Profile
    Salem42solo 15 Posts Salem, Oregon, USA
    Aug 25, 2023 6:18 AM UTC

Quote:
    My take is..... its great to think of your partners needs but in my case I hate when guy try and last 3 hours. Its my goal to make a guy c*m. that excites me . If a guy doesnt c*m then its a bad experience for me. Ill take a guy cumming quick over the 3 hour work out. I can always suck a guy hard again for round 2 :)

Understandable reasoning, but I'm not sure that's where he was going with the question. My greatest turn on is giving a woman pleasure, and as a gentleman it's ladies first. Not ladies only, just first. Personally I go for 2/3 for her before I get my first. Mouth, fingers, then actual sex (order is variable, maybe toys for variety). Each o*gasm coming from stimulating different areas. or different ways. Ensuring that our partners get to climax doesn't automatically mean we're trying to run a marathon. It only means we want to make sure the that nobody doesn't climax. I believe that was what his question is, is it better for a guy to make sure the woman gets to c*m first.
    My personal normal is listed above, however, I'd also say predictable means it's a routine, and routines get boring. Sometimes you both win, sometimes only 1 person does. Variety is good, doing the same thing repeatedly can become a turn off. Also, as Tish kinda indicated, sometimes it's not about both. Sometimes it's one person wanting to please the other without anything in return. Let them. Then you can do it for them later. Basically, yes, make sure the woman gets to have fun to, but don't turn it into a mandatory action.
  • Avntrskr42 Dating Profile
    Aug 26, 2023 2:38 AM UTC
    Demand? Allow? it's a 50/50 team. You look out for my best interest and I'll look out for yours. You have to be able to read your partner and adapt quickly to their needs for that day. If you do that for her, and she does that for you, then sky's the limit. if only one person does it, you'd do better simply jerking off. Selfish lovers suck.
  • QuizzicalSprout Dating Profile
    QuizzicalSprout 8 Posts Portland, Oregon, USA
    Aug 26, 2023 5:29 PM UTC

Quote:
    Should I ask a new girlfriend about how I enjoy her intimacy desires satisfied first before asking her if she would allow or deny my release dynamic or would that frighten a girl away ?
    or do they prefer the guy takes what he wants every nite without considering her needs like a regular maintenance schedule everyday make sure he is happy.?

Women are capable of multiple orgasms. If my partner doesn't allow me to finish at least once before he does, I view it as really selfish and if it happens repeatedly, I would like be considering another partner or just be happier with satisfying myself and not bother sharing the experience. Women have needs as much as men. Everyone is different though. Communication is key. Ask what she likes and wants!
  • CautiousKitten Dating Profile
    Sep 18, 2023 2:52 AM UTC

Quote:

I have NO problem coming and I can beat ANY guy when it comes to someone finishing first.
    So personally it irrigates the hell outta me when some guy wants to drag it out forever. Isn’t cumming the main objective ? Let’s achieve that goal together & in a reasonable amount of time. I’ve got a lot of other stuff I have to accomplish everyday as well.
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Sep 21, 2023 5:06 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    I have NO problem coming and I can beat ANY guy when it comes to someone finishing first.
    So personally it irrigates the hell outta me when some guy wants to drag it out forever. Isn’t cumming the main objective ? Let’s achieve that goal together & in a reasonable amount of time. I’ve got a lot of other stuff I have to accomplish everyday as well.

~ personally, there isn't much l wouldn't do to invigorate my woman's state of pleasure....including a few things her selfish lovers wouldn't even consider.... lt sounds to me darlin', you just haven't met the RIGHT one, yet. ....That said, any man would be lucky to have the opportunity to get to know you better. (...myself included) ~ This is far more than a compliment, its a statement of fact.Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• Cire11411 Dating Profile
    Cire11411 5 Posts Buford, Georgia, USA
    Oct 16, 2023 1:11 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Yes a woman should demand pleasure and be given it period!!!!

• NorthPhoenix Dating Profile
    NorthPhoenix 6 Posts Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Oct 17, 2023 6:55 PM UTC

Quote:

• NorthPhoenix Dating Profile
    NorthPhoenix 6 Posts Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Oct 17, 2023 7:06 PM UTC
    Guys… gentlemen, …boys …

This is not a question .
    If your finished before she is , then your a selfish person & lover. !

Always make sure she get at least one “O” preferably two before you let go of yours .
  • jonnyD Dating Profile
    jonnyD 1 Post West Portland, Oregon, USA
    Oct 25, 2023 3:24 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Women are capable of multiple orgasms. If my partner doesn't allow me to finish at least once before he does, I view it as really selfish and if it happens repeatedly, I would like be considering another partner or just be happier with satisfying myself and not bother sharing the experience. Women have needs as much as men. Everyone is different though. Communication is key. Ask what she likes and wants!

For myself, it's as if I can't c*m until I know that my lady has had an o*gasm first. I derive pleasure and satisfaction from her o*gasm.

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
10 Comments
by mick55
Created: Jun 20, 2023 8:11 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Oct 25, 2023 3:24 AM UTC
Last Liked: Dec 18, 2023 9:44 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search