they have to go through LetsHangOut?
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Jan 25, 2020 10:57 PM UTC

Quote:
    Can members get your personal email or do

Greetings,

No, personal emails are private and are not accessible to other users. We recommend communicating only through LetsHangOut private messages. Do not give out your phone number, email address or any other personal information used to communicate off-site (unless you trust the person). Oftentimes, scammers with fake profiles, simply try to steal and sell your phone/email, where you can end up getting a ton of spam sent to you. Not all of them are scammers, but if they write to you and ask for an email address or phone number, I would recommend caution.

Usually, we are able to easily find these scammers and delete their fake profiles within 24 hours. Pretty much all members still around after 24 hours of their signup, are real people.

Kind regards
    Ryan
    LetsHangOut.com
  • Unicorns5455 Dating Profile
    Unicorns5455 OP 2 Posts Norfolk, Nebraska, USA
    Feb 11, 2020 2:33 AM UTC
    I received a email from a man that said his name was Alex pirlo Bradford he said he got my email from LetsHangOut & insisted that I download H
    Google Hangouts to chat said he was from Cali and changed his email from alexbaby to Kemi Kems 008?? Today he admitted that he is actually from Italia he asked if I had a bank account or credit cards and if I could drive & if I was handy I lied & told him that I had 3 bank accounts and around 5 credit cards I have NONE of either what should I do about him?

Quote:

Quote:

Greetings,

No, personal emails are private and are not accessible to other users. We recommend communicating only through LetsHangOut private messages. Do not give out your phone number, email address or any other personal information used to communicate off-site (unless you trust the person). Oftentimes, scammers with fake profiles, simply try to steal and sell your phone/email, where you can end up getting a ton of spam sent to you. Not all of them are scammers, but if they write to you and ask for an email address or phone number, I would recommend caution.

Usually, we are able to easily find these scammers and delete their fake profiles within 24 hours. Pretty much all members still around after 24 hours of their signup, are real people.

Kind regards
    Ryan
    LetsHangOut.com

• Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Feb 11, 2020 11:30 PM UTC

Quote:
    I received a email from a man that said his name was Alex pirlo Bradford he said he got my email from LetsHangOut & insisted that I download H
    Google Hangouts to chat said he was from Cali and changed his email from alexbaby to Kemi Kems 008?? Today he admitted that he is actually from Italia he asked if I had a bank account or credit cards and if I could drive & if I was handy I lied & told him that I had 3 bank accounts and around 5 credit cards I have NONE of either what should I do about him?

If he has an account here at LetsHangOut, please let me know his profile and we'll look into it and ban the account. If you gave someone your email address through the private message system, unfortunately, many times the person is a scammer who likely sold your email to other scammers, or is trying to scam you by using alternative email addresses. You'll start receiving spam/scam type emails asking for bank account info or asking you to click on links to malware, etc. Never give this information out!

Our advice is to ignore these messages and do not respond - mark these email messages as spam. If scammers see that you are responding to messages, they'll keep sending more messages and they'll resell your email address to other scammers knowing that you are actively responding.

Edited: Feb 11, 2020 11:31 PM UTC
  • Neighborguy61 Dating Profile
    Neighborguy61 3 Posts Diamond Bar, California, USA
    Sep 22, 2021 9:33 PM UTC
    Ive been on this site for 3 weeks now and have only been contacted with scammers. Not one real person
  • datdude89 Dating Profile
    datdude89 2 Posts Apopka, Florida, USA
    Oct 6, 2021 11:38 AM UTC

Quote:

it's a shame ur useless age so high

• Cumgetit69 Dating Profile
    Apr 7, 2022 1:09 AM UTC

Quote: