Just figured i'd be the first to post in this section (2)

Post Comment
  • Turntablist619 Dating Profile
    Turntablist619 OP 5 Posts San Diego, California, USA
    Aug 23, 2021 4:23 PM UTC
    No stance on religion... Whatever story or guidelines to life give you comfort then thumbs up....
  • Faithful Dating Profile
    Faithful 3 Posts Prescott Valley, Arizona, USA
    Apr 14, 2022 10:26 PM UTC
    Thats like saying " if it feels good do it ". Tell that to a pedophile... There has to be a standard of truth to follow or you've created your own cudly forgiving God that will even let Hitler or Manson into heaven. NO, the answer to satisfaction in life is to serve others and be responsible for your actions! Do you want to be lied to? then don't lie to others! Do you want to be robbed? then don't steal from others regardless of value or size. Do you want to walk down the street with your spouse and have that person lusted after by another person? Have you ever looked at another person and thought, " they would be cool to sleep with. " That is actually committing adultery in your heart. To God you are just as guilty as committing the act! I could go on but I will share this. Life is NOT about you but about where you will spend eternity! The 10 commandments was not written to to be perfect and keep but to show you, you can't keep them and you need a God who will forgive you for FREE! Can You Dig It !!!
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
1 Comments
Created: Aug 23, 2021 4:23 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 14, 2022 10:26 PM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 21, 2023 11:34 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search