Meet up nightmare (4)

Post Comment
  • OlBikerBabe Dating Profile
    Nov 26, 2023 6:12 PM UTC
    I took a chance. Talked on the phone for several weeks befor I drove down for Thanksgiving at their home.

Im not a dirty person. My mom lived life that on any given moment the magazine photo shoot from BetterHomes&Garden would pop in unanounced to do a photo of our home.. Im not that bad but I am clean.

The carpets were BLACK from not being cleaned or vacuum in years.
    I dont smoke. And 3 people sat puffing away on cigarettes. My athsma is still flaired up.
    Im a CDL driver. They do random drug screenings at my company..
    This guy lights up a bong and proceeded to get high for 20 minutes. Filling the place with pot smoke..
    I fear to go into the kitchen but ask his roommates girlfriend if I can help. Im given a list of items needed and gladly run to the store...yes i paid out of my pocket.
    I should have just kept driving my little but back to my home.
    After the meal was set out.. the roommates Girlfriend goes to lay down. So I get my but in gear to do the dishes and put food away..
    Omg I had to use the restroom.. the bathroom was so filthy I wanted to throw up..
    I finally just wipe my hands on my jeans cause I couldnt find a clean towel in there.
    Come out to gather my purse..
    The roommate goes after me for putting any of the food in containers and back in the fridge because he didn't want to eat cold leftovers.
    The date texted me last night.. told me off because I didnt stay the weekend and sleep with him..
    Omg It was a nightmare. I wont sleep with someone on a first date I made that clear many times.

• shoshoneDiamond Dating Profile
    shoshoneDiamond 5 Posts Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
    Dec 1, 2023 7:48 PM UTC

Quote:
    I took a chance. Talked on the phone for several weeks befor I drove down for Thanksgiving at their home.

Im not a dirty person. My mom lived life that on any given moment the magazine photo shoot from BetterHomes&Garden would pop in unanounced to do a photo of our home.. Im not that bad but I am clean.

The carpets were BLACK from not being cleaned or vacuum in years.
    I dont smoke. And 3 people sat puffing away on cigarettes. My athsma is still flaired up.
    Im a CDL driver. They do random drug screenings at my company..
    This guy lights up a bong and proceeded to get high for 20 minutes. Filling the place with pot smoke..
    I fear to go into the kitchen but ask his roommates girlfriend if I can help. Im given a list of items needed and gladly run to the store...yes i paid out of my pocket.
    I should have just kept driving my little but back to my home.
    After the meal was set out.. the roommates Girlfriend goes to lay down. So I get my but in gear to do the dishes and put food away..
    Omg I had to use the restroom.. the bathroom was so filthy I wanted to throw up..
    I finally just wipe my hands on my jeans cause I couldnt find a clean towel in there.
    Come out to gather my purse..
    The roommate goes after me for putting any of the food in containers and back in the fridge because he didn't want to eat cold leftovers.
    The date texted me last night.. told me off because I didnt stay the weekend and sleep with him..
    Omg It was a nightmare. I wont sleep with someone on a first date I made that clear many times.

omg,,, i would have turned , ran as fast as possible and yellwd pigs had that been me
  • ettiene68 Dating Profile
    Jan 17, 2024 1:09 AM UTC
    if you want funguys, where some polyester.
  • ettiene68 Dating Profile
    Jan 17, 2024 1:12 AM UTC
    I tried to go to McDonalds the other day. My order was plain: McDouble, Small Fries, and a Senior Coke... It Was Like I Was Nepoleon Rolling Up To The Hood! Damn, I'm LOVIN' IT!
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Nov 26, 2023 6:12 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Jan 17, 2024 1:12 AM UTC
Last Liked: Feb 23, 2024 6:57 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search