I turned 30 and wow (27)

Post Comment
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Jul 16, 2023 5:42 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?
  • Franks418 Dating Profile
    Franks418 1 Post Las vegas, Nevada, USA
    Jul 16, 2023 9:59 PM UTC

Quote:
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?

Yes that's totally nature. Let's meet up and have fun.
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mobjay 40 Posts Long Beach, California, USA
    Jul 17, 2023 11:29 AM UTC

Quote:

. Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back
    Il take a Tripp to Las Vegas I bet I can match your sex drive
  • Michaelg19788 Dating Profile
    Michaelg19788 1 Post Hartford, Connecticut, USA
    Jul 17, 2023 3:20 PM UTC

Quote:

I agree, it definitely does.. with the right partner there needs to be down days to have all the intimacy you can with your partner.. I found in my twenties maybe more but thirties it was a deeper passion and a more sustained intimacy.. Sounds like your warming up just by thinking about it.. Very nice and good to hear you talk about it.. Michael..
  • CloudyVegas Dating Profile
    CloudyVegas 2 Posts Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Jul 17, 2023 9:43 PM UTC

Quote:

My sex drive has been very high for the last 5-6 years. I never thought about it much but I sure do seem to have a hard time finding someone who can keep up lol
  • softballpitcher Dating Profile
    softballpitcher 1 Post Mooreland, Indiana, USA
    Jul 18, 2023 12:47 AM UTC
    i'm 61 and i want it all the time also.
  • 0010Z0110 Dating Profile
    Jul 22, 2023 9:30 AM UTC

Quote:

yes
  • boochunk Dating Profile
    boochunk 3 Posts Austin, Texas, USA
    Jul 22, 2023 7:23 PM UTC

Quote:

30 was 20 years ago is it normal for it to happen again in your 50's I always had a huge sex drive (specialy when I'm not getting any) Devil2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • DixeeNormus Dating Profile
    DixeeNormus 19 Posts Whittier, California, USA
    Jul 27, 2023 11:40 PM UTC

Quote:

. Indeed, those were good times but it doesn’t stop there. It only gets better.
  • Edward1000 Dating Profile
    Edward1000 1 Post Jamestown, New York, USA
    Aug 16, 2023 4:49 PM UTC
    My sex drive is always there. Hard constantly happens.
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:13 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Yes that's totally nature. Let's meet u:)p and have fun.

:)

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:14 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back

ok

• mermer Dating Profile

Quote:

Quote:
    I agree, it definitely does.. with the right partner there needs to be down days to have all the intimacy you can with your partner.. I found in my twenties maybe more but thirties it was a deeper passion and a more sustained intimacy.. Sounds like your warming up just by thinking about it.. Very nice and good to hear you talk about it.. Michael..

• mermer Dating Profile

Quote:

Quote:
    My sex drive has been very high for the last 5-6 years. I never thought about it much but I sure do seem to have a hard time finding someone who can keep up lol

niice

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:15 PM UTC

Quote:
    i'm 61 and i want it all the time also.

oh cool
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Batting Eyelashes smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Quote:

Quote:
    30 was 20 years ago is it normal for it to happen again in your 50's I always had a huge sex drive (specialy when I'm not getting any) Devil2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Beer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• mermer Dating Profile

Quote:

Quote:
    Indeed, those were good times but it doesngood to know :)’t stop there. It only gets better.

• Macdilligaf Dating Profile
    Macdilligaf 1 Post Murrieta, California, USA
    Aug 18, 2023 10:09 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    niice

Im a 48 year old male and I literally ware out the woman im dating. And they all say that no one can keep up with them. I only wish that i could find a woman with the sex drive I have. And its not a bragging thing at all. I have had so many issues with the women Ive dated getting frustrated and feeling like ill never be satified. Almost to the point where im ready to start taking antidepressants just to kill my labido.

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2023 5:33 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    niice

Quote:
    Im a 48 year old male and I literally ware out the woman im dating. And they all say that no one can keep up with them. I only wish that i could find a woman with the sex drive I have. And its not a bragging thing at all. I have had so many issues with the women Ive dated getting frustrated and feeling like ill never be satified. Almost to the point where im ready to start taking antidepressants just to kill my labido.

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2023 5:41 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back

• JosephWalker7891979 Dating Profile
    JosephWalker7891979 17 Posts Deville, Louisiana, USA
    Aug 28, 2023 4:30 AM UTC
    I really wouldn't know I'm an honest to god Virgin
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 30, 2023 7:07 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
    niice

Quote:

you have a good problem

• Andy908 Dating Profile
    Andy908 8 Posts Buford, Georgia, USA
    Sep 1, 2023 1:14 AM UTC
    Am 32 my sex drive is very high lol
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 1, 2023 4:56 PM UTC

Quote:
    Am 32 my sex drive is very high lol

so you get it
  • Andy908 Dating Profile
    Andy908 8 Posts Buford, Georgia, USA