Personals gone bad! (3)

Post Comment
  • Icenesis Dating Profile
    Oct 12, 2019 8:14 AM UTC
    Prospective newcomers to these type of forums; beware of people running multiple personals, using many different pictures, sites, even lying about their sex, age even race. They will say anything, promise anything to gain your personal information to use in thier favor.
    Scammers are paying huge sums of $ for active emails. Once ransom ware hits your box the mere act of trying to delete it will cause activation in some cases.
    I was hit by 3 this week. That seemed like angels, then! If I have anymore serious trouble I will list all their names. Lisax74, Heyehelena
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mobjay 40 Posts Long Beach, California, USA
    Oct 26, 2019 10:13 AM UTC

Quote:
    Prospective newcomers to these type of forums; beware of people running multiple personals, using many different pictures, sites, even lying about their sex, age even race. They will say anything, promise anything to gain your personal information to use in thier favor.
    Scammers are paying huge sums of $ for active emails. Once ransom ware hits your box the mere act of trying to delete it will cause activation in some cases.
    I was hit by 3 this week. That seemed like angels, then! If I have anymore serious trouble I will list all their names. Lisax74, Heyehelena

I know your talking there's red flags to follow. Note that these women are not usually American. They claim to be American ethnicity Native American but can't name their tribe. Another flag is they all want to be serious with you all marriage. Look at the words they use, pretty much out dated. They use the word language rather then grammar. It's easy to catch. Then they will ask you for a gift card if some sort like amazon.
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Sep 22, 2022 2:47 AM UTC
    Oh no and here I thought that huge trusted gorgeous blonde was really in love with me a few days ago...! (sorry, alexa's drunk again! that was sposed2 read: huge-busted...not, trusted) Broken Heart smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
2 Comments
Created: Oct 12, 2019 8:14 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 22, 2022 2:47 AM UTC
Last Liked: Oct 12, 2019 4:30 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search