Husband out of town - looking for rough dominant man (25)

Post Comment
  • RebeccaWatson Dating Profile
    RebeccaWatson OP 1 Post Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Nov 10, 2022 7:37 PM UTC
    My husband is going out of town later this week, and I will have the house to myself for over three weeks while he travels abroad for work.

I am hoping to find an older, very dominant man who can move into my house for these three weeks and completely own me. I am hoping to find someone who is degrading and abusive, and won't be nice to me for even a second.

I've wanted to do this for a long time, but have not had the chance until now.
  • Bman2022 Dating Profile
    Nov 11, 2022 1:27 AM UTC
    35 m wisconsin. Will travel
  • Bman2022 Dating Profile
    Nov 11, 2022 1:36 AM UTC
    Let me know I'll send u my snap and chat more hopefully
  • Olhazeleyez614 Dating Profile
    Olhazeleyez614 2 Posts Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Nov 11, 2022 3:19 AM UTC
    Replied to your message. Text me
  • CreampieLover Dating Profile
    CreampieLover 18 Posts Globe, Arizona, USA
    Nov 12, 2022 3:05 AM UTC
    Check your Personal Messages.
  • seminolewind Dating Profile
    Dec 15, 2022 3:18 AM UTC
    Hello,im joe.Im new to the area,got my own place and car.I retiered young and Im set for life So No one knows me here,except a few family.Im STD free,Im looking for the same.And I can be very discreet.Wat we do is our business. I moved up here from Miami.But I live in Columbus,lets see if we click.

Edited: Dec 18, 2022 12:49 AM UTC
  • Letsgetcloudyladies1 Dating Profile
    Letsgetcloudyladies1 2 Posts South Los Angeles, California, USA
    Dec 15, 2022 10:45 AM UTC
    Hello beautiful how your night going so far I'm William and I'll like to get to know you better if it's okay with you
  • Raiders Dating Profile
    Raiders 1 Post Lathrop, California, USA
    Dec 17, 2022 7:11 AM UTC

Quote:
    My husband is going out of town later this week, and I will have the house to myself for over three weeks while he travels abroad for work.

I am hoping to find an older, very dominant man who can move into my house for these three weeks and completely own me. I am hoping to find someone who is degrading and abusive, and won't be nice to me for even a second.

• andy901 Dating Profile
    andy901 6 Posts Gainesville, Georgia, USA
    Dec 22, 2022 11:22 PM UTC

Quote:

Hi there. Txt me
  • Samsalas Dating Profile
    Samsalas 3 Posts Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA
    Apr 19, 2023 5:44 AM UTC

Quote:

• Samsalas Dating Profile
    Samsalas 3 Posts Fort Lupton, Colorado, USA
    Apr 19, 2023 5:45 AM UTC
    Well what's up baby am super down
  • risky Dating Profile
    risky 1 Post Redlands, California, USA
    Apr 20, 2023 8:18 AM UTC

Quote:

• ThomasBlack Dating Profile
    Apr 20, 2023 2:09 PM UTC
    f*ck wished I lived in ohio
  • Pghmethinaround Dating Profile
    Pghmethinaround 1 Post Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Apr 28, 2023 7:53 AM UTC
    Is he still gone? Are you able to meet still? I'll travel to you and take control and we will have a very good time together. Thanks.
  • Bullcock Dating Profile
    Bullcock 4 Posts Somerset, Ohio, USA
    Apr 30, 2023 10:57 AM UTC
    Send me a short note, and I'll be there today to treat you like a c*m slut sub should be handled!
  • Jimfp Dating Profile
    Jimfp 4 Posts Westerville, Ohio, USA
    May 7, 2023 12:31 PM UTC

Quote:

you sound like some cheap hooker. I hope you husband finds out band kicks your cheap a** out of his house.
  • Kelboy Dating Profile
    Kelboy 2 Posts Tucson, Arizona, USA
    May 19, 2023 8:45 AM UTC

Quote:

Well all I can say is if I was there now naked with you I would be licking and kissing you all over your entire hot sexy body mmmm and then we would be doing 69 and licking a** too mm and then you can just sit on my face and give me your hot juices inside my mouth and I will swallow all down my throat mmmm yummy and then I’m gonna breed your butthole like it’s never been done before and you will love every minute of it and then I will explode my hot c*m inside you and enjoy with you mmmm hot
  • lookforeal Dating Profile
    lookforeal 2 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    May 21, 2023 8:03 AM UTC
    I guess it was fake
  • Lamertuslabios Dating ProfileBANNED
    Lamertuslabios 1 Post Menifee, California, USABANNED
    May 27, 2023 4:08 PM UTC

Quote:

Good Luck! Should not be hard to find someone to treat you as you have Ben wanting to be treated like close by! Too bad I live too far away!
  • jdogfatcock77 Dating Profile
    jdogfatcock77 6 Posts maynardville, Tennessee, USA
    Jun 3, 2023 11:02 AM UTC
    knoxville tn love to meet up
  • pat12345 Dating Profile
    pat12345 1 Post Crab Orchard, Kentucky, USA
    Jul 5, 2023 8:45 PM UTC

Quote:

i would love to f*ck you
  • BigDawgLeads Dating Profile
    BigDawgLeads 11 Posts Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
    Jul 8, 2023 3:54 PM UTC

Quote:

Hi I'm Steve and I'm from Owensboro Kentucky. If you are interested message me.
  • Retsam Dating Profile
    Retsam 4 Posts Lafayette, Indiana, USA
    Dec 28, 2023 9:56 PM UTC

Quote:

Ready to move in and to treat you like you deserve. Don’t play games with me or I’ll take the belt off
  • marty1420 Dating Profile
    Jan 15, 2024 10:51 AM UTC
    Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Taz smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Quote:

• Stevie2689 Dating Profile
    Stevie2689 4 Posts Athens, Georgia, USA
    Feb 2, 2024 2:16 PM UTC

Quote:

Ok message me
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
24 Comments
Created: Nov 10, 2022 7:37 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Feb 2, 2024 2:16 PM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 21, 2024 3:54 AM UTC
Dislikes: 33 (18 Women, 15 Men)
Last Disliked: Feb 23, 2024 3:52 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search