would you punish me (11)

Post Comment
  • tiffany007 Dating Profile
    tiffany007 OP 13 Posts Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Nov 16, 2022 2:58 AM UTC

would you punish me

If I was your granddaughter or your niece or daughter I was always walking around exposing myself to strangers like being nude in laneways and by the lake constantly running around naked so strangers would see all my parts no matter how many times you told me not to be doing this say that it was inappropriate and illegal I kept on doing it as I told you that I'm going to keep on doing it as I love the thrill of being caught naked by others many times you caught me walking around the house naked and even standing in the windows letting the neighbors see all my body parts as I go out of my way to teas them what do you think that should happen to ann little exhibitionist like myself?
  • Roger64 Dating Profile
    Roger64 1 Post Dover, Delaware, USA
    Nov 16, 2022 3:45 AM UTC

would you punish me

I would like to find a place that you can do that. Hammer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • donaldduk Dating Profile
    donaldduk 2 Posts Keene, New Hampshire, USA
    Nov 16, 2022 7:04 PM UTC

would you punish me

I think u need to be tied to a bed with a v***rator.
  • totally4u Dating Profile
    totally4u 3 Posts portland, Oregon, USA
    Nov 17, 2022 8:42 PM UTC

would you punish me

Quote:
    If I was your granddaughter or your niece or daughter I was always walking around exposing myself to strangers like being nude in laneways and by the lake constantly running around naked so strangers would see all my parts no matter how many times you told me not to be doing this say that it was inappropriate and illegal I kept on doing it as I told you that I'm going to keep on doing it as I love the thrill of being caught naked by others many times you caught me walking around the house naked and even standing in the windows letting the neighbors see all my body parts as I go out of my way to teas them what do you think that should happen to ann little exhibitionist like myself?

• donaldduk Dating Profile
    donaldduk 2 Posts Keene, New Hampshire, USA
    Nov 19, 2022 3:13 PM UTC

would you punish me

Yes I'd punish ur a** .But maybe with a ping pong paddle
  • tiffany007 Dating Profile
    tiffany007 OP 13 Posts Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Nov 22, 2022 5:17 PM UTC

would you punish me

I would love to be spanked with a ping pong paddle in front of your friends I'd over something with my legs wide open and my bare butt in the air
  • Rearview46 Dating Profile
    Rearview46 4 Posts San tan valley, Arizona, USA
    Nov 23, 2022 6:03 PM UTC

would you punish me

Quote:
    I would love to be spanked with a ping pong paddle in front of your friends I'd over something with my legs wide open and my bare butt in the air[/ I would love to spank you with that ping pong paddle and maybe do other things I just got your notification and I'm Chris nice to meet you I hope you're having a lovely day quote]

• Rearview46 Dating Profile
    Rearview46 4 Posts San tan valley, Arizona, USA
    Nov 23, 2022 6:05 PM UTC

would you punish me

Definitely arrested in front of God and everybody cuz you did in front of God and everybody
  • Brokentiger Dating Profile
    Brokentiger 1 Post North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Nov 27, 2022 6:22 PM UTC

would you punish me

Quote:
    I would love to be spanked with a ping pong paddle in front of your friends I'd over something with my legs wide open and my bare butt in the air

I would do much more than that with you but I would make sure your bare a** was sticking right up in the air so everyone could see your tiny thong pulled to the side exposing your a**hole. Then I'd start slapping your little a** cheeks red with the paddle until you were squirming and soaking wet.
  • Rottenculture Dating Profile
    Rottenculture 1 Post East New London, Connecticut, USA
    Nov 27, 2022 10:21 PM UTC

would you punish me

Quote:

Well; honestly.
    I think the proper punishment would be to properly service every member of the family…I would want you to misbehave do a proper course of correction could be made: then as your brother or father; I’d bring you to a booth for you to flaunt your beautiful body for strangers…and I’d make them unbelievably h*rny by pleasuring you in front of them…I’d offer your services to them if they do desired

• Torey Dating Profile
    Torey 1 Post Apple Valley, California, USA
    Nov 28, 2022 5:04 AM UTC

would you punish me

Hi my little girl!!!
Post Comment
Poll Statistics
18 Votes (1 Women, 17 Men)
Last Vote: Nov 28, 2022 9:31 PM UTC
10 Comments
Created: Nov 16, 2022 2:58 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec